Women's Golf Association
The WGA would love for you to be a part of OUR group!
The mission of the WGA is to 1) promote and maintain interest in the game of golf, 2) promote fellowship and good sportsmanship among members and 3) hold competitive events that are arranged from time to time.
Sampling of Activities:
- Monthly Evening Team League- Monthly Saturday and Sunday events April - November
- Member-Member and Member-Guest Tournaments
- Club Championship Tournament
- Match Play Tournament
- Monthly opportunities to participate in Interclub Events (April-November)
- Birdie Tree & Ringers
- Wednesday morning play day
- Monthly evening golf events, followed by dinner (9 & Dine)
A Note From Your WGA President Carol Matteson:
When I was looking at what country club I would join, I looked at the quality of the course and the experience and opportunities for women golfers at that course. I found both qualities at the Croasdaile Country Club. Our WGA welcomes players of all abilities with open arms. We would love for you to be a part of our group!